Google Analytics Consultant
Improve your online business through the capture, analysis and application of website visitor data
My role is to support you in obtaining insight and meaningful information from your web analytics data.
The services I provide break down into 5 main areas:
- Audit to ensure validity and reliability your Google Analytics data
- Analysis to draw out insight and knowledge.
- Configuration to capture the data
- Dashboard and Report creation
- Ongoing support
The analytics cycle of improvement
Confidence in the integrity of your analytics data is crucial if you are to base any decisions on it. Quite simply, the wrong data will lead to the wrong decisions.
I will provide you with a better understanding of visitor behaviour and help you use this data to assess the performance of your online business including:
- Web pages and online processes
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Search engine performance
- Internal and external promotions
- Affiliate relationships
We can also look in detail at the customer journey to understand the role and value added by each marketing channel in relation to the conversions generated; and investigate to find data that will answer your questions and support or contradict any theories or ideas you have regarding your website visitors and customers.
Configuration is all about capturing the right data in the right format to meet your reporting and analysis requirements.
I can help with all aspects of configuration including:
- Goal and Event tracking
- Tracking visitors across multiple websites (cross-domain tracking)
- Tracking for custom website applications
- Integrating custom business data into your web analytics data
- AMP page tracking
- Importing external data
- Linking to AdWords, Search Console or other Google products.
- Roll-up reporting for aggregating GA data from multiple websites.
Google Tag Manager
Is by far the quickest and most flexible way of implementing Google Anlaytics, read more about Google Tag Manager here.
This is a complex area, but offers great benefits for any on-line retailer, read more about e-commerce tracking here.
Dashboards and Reports
I will create the dashboard and reports you need to monitor and assess the ongoing performance of your online business on demand.
These can be created within Google Analytics or using Google Data Studio or the Google Sheets API depending on which format best fits your requirements.
Your website exists in a constantly changing environment, and having a Google Analytics expert an email or a phone call away can save you a lot of time and trouble. Typical areas I provide support for include:
- Maintain the configuration, such as adding tracking for new website interactions.
- Fix tracking issues caused by website changes or software updates
- Provide advice on tracking marketing and advertising campaigns
- Help extracting and interpreting the data you need.
To find out more please contact me on:
07786 193 199
Or use the contact form below.